Seeking qualified, organized professional to coordinate and maintain all aspects in the operations of the Youth Shelter Home program which include but are not limited to:
• Maintain the safety of all program participants and staff by adhering to the Code of Conduct and Ethics;
• Directly supervise Youth Care Workers and other shelter staff;
• Manage program expenditures and money sources within the guidelines of a program budget;
• Oversee maintenance of the facility and surrounding areas;
• Coordinate and participate in speaking engagements, fundraising, and outreach events, and marketing of program.
Education: Bachelor Degree in human services or related field from an accredited institution.
Experience: Requires two years of experience in working with at-risk and/or homeless youth. Supervisory and management experience are a must and individual should have excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to collaborate outside the agency with various resources.
• Occasional evening and weekend hours may be required;
• Ability to participate in required mandatory trainings as outlined by federal, state, and local guidelines. May require out of state or local travel.
• Ability to supervise youth in the shelter for various activities on-site or off-campus.
• Valid SC driver’s license and clean driving record for at least three years
• Approved background checks
• Complete all required orientation and ongoing training
Only qualified applicants should apply by visiting www.seahaveninc.com and select the Employment Opportunities tab. Please complete an application and submit online. Once applications are screened, interviews will be scheduled.
Please no phone calls. If you are having difficulty submitting an application online, please send an email the address listed on the website page under employment opportunities.
Sea Haven is searching for an energetic, dependable, and self-motivated individual to work with youth ages 13 through 17 years in the Sea Haven Shelter Program. A minimum of two years of experience working with at-risk youth, flexibility in working various shifts, household chores, and constant supervision of youth is required. Individual must possess a high school diploma, effective verbal and written communication skills, and especially a compassion for working with teenagers/young adults. Willingness to be a team player and advocate for the Sea Haven programs is a must. This position is for a part time/full time basis and is a first step in joining the Sea Haven Team.
Please contact Beverly Bellamy via email at email@example.com or Wendy Gore via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be patient as applications are screened and individuals contacted for interviews either via email or by phone. Please no phone calls.
Employment process includes background checks, TB test, physical examination, drug screening, and a three year driving record. Please be prepared to complete these requirements if applying for employment with Sea Haven.
Applications will be screened and interviews will be scheduled once candidates are chosen. Please No Calls.